Descripción del puesto
Responsible for all operations concerning the academic program, hiring, training, development and dismissal of instructional staff; the development and implementation of the curriculum; the testing, placement and evaluation of students; and the scheduling of classes
• Hiring, training and supervising of instructional staff.
• Providing substitute and/or regular classroom instruction.
• Maintaining the instructional budget
• Ordering and maintaining all instructional materials and staying within the academic materials budget.
• Supervising the placement, testing and evaluation of students.
• Scheduling classes, teachers and students.
• Orienting new students to the academic program.
• Submitting required academic reports to customers/students.
• Submitting required reports
• Maintaining Center operations in the absence of the Managing Director/Managing Director.
• Supervising the Academic Assistant
• Assisting with the management of special programs as assigned.
• Performing other duties as necessary or assigned.
A BA from an accredited college/university and TEFL Certificate with equivalent experience required; MA in TESOL, Applied Linguistics or related field preferred. TTT (Teacher Training) It's a plus
Experience: A minimum of two years of teaching experience in the field of ESL and a minimum of one year of experience as an administrator in charge of teachers and teaching-related responsibilities. Curriculum planning and implementation experience are helpful.