Descripción del puesto
- Manages daily cash process
- Reviews all cash management transactions.
- Resolves cash issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains account balances.
- Posts daily cash activities.
- Performs daily bank account reconciliation.
- Executes wire transfers and other funding necessary to balance company’s daily cash position.
- Initiates or approves ACH transfers.
- Maintains foreign currency logs.
- Assists with preparation of monthly reports.
- Helps with implementation of treasury workstation, bank software or other treasury technology.
- Performs complex transactions and resolves errors.
- Controls bank account balances and interfaces with bank about bank service fees.
- Reconciles all cash accounts and resolves discrepancies.
- Prepares month-end cash accounting reports
- Process sales invoices
- Process purchase invoices
- Inventory accounting
- Update master stock report
- Maintain balance sheet accounts
- Provide ongoing monitoring of accounts payable and receivable and other receivables
- Monthly reconciliation and maintenance of accounts for further review and reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of physical operations in Americas for further review and reporting
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
- Accountant studies complete
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Advanced english (written and spoken)
- Advanced excel
- Experience with treasury and inventory
- Knowledge of complete account cycle
- Parking space in Costa del Este
- Medical Insurance
- Assigned company´s phone
- Full cafeteria
a través de Hiring Room